Wednesday, January 10, 2018

HMW: Caffeine


It's Humor Me Wednesday over on the Catch The Bug blog. We like to celebrate funny holidays each Wednesday.  This week I made a card to celebrate Festival of Sleep Day.  It was on the 3rd, but since it was a work day ... I don't think anyone celebrated with extra sleep on this day!

Frankly there is NOTHING funny about getting between me and my chosen caffeinated beverage! Sadly my kids know this and chose to wait until I am ... um, awake ... to talk to me!  I used two Bugaboo images to make my card: Morning Coffee and the sentiment is from Stella Peeker Darth Vader. 

I pretty sure that I look this every morning!

3 comments:

  1. Great sentiment with that image. Love those papers and your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanna, this wasn't posted...so I don't know if you want to mention that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Joanna! This is definitely me in the mornings. :)

    ReplyDelete