Saturday, November 4, 2017

SS and Bugaboo Challenges


I'm killing two birds with one stone (OK, it's a card but you get the idea).  There is a brand new challenge over on the Sketch Saturday Challenge blog AS WELL AS a new challenge on the Catch The Bug Challenge blog.  So I'm using the sketch and an image from Bugaboo to complete both challenges.  I'm using one of my favorite images: Gus - Old Fart.  He's such a hoot.

The sponsor from the Sketch Saturday blog is Lemon Shortbread.  She is giving our winner 3 free digi-images.

Over on the Catch The Bug site, our theme this week is Anything Goes.  You may use any image on your project to win the Seven or Four-image prizes, but if you have Bugaboo images, we would LOVE to see them!  If you don't HAVE a Bugaboo image, there is a freebie available each Friday.  You can get yours here.

I'm also joining the Coloring Challenge over on the Color Inspiration Monthly Link-Up.  You want to see amazing coloring, this is the site.

1 comment:

  1. Joanna, your card is adorable. Just love that layout and image. I have a question for you...I won last week from Sketch Saturday and I'm getting a return of all my emails or they aren't getting answered...any questions.

    ReplyDelete