Saturday, October 28, 2017

Catch The Bug Saturday Challenge


It's time for another Saturday Challenge over on the Catch The Bug blog.  Using the photo, we'd like you to make a card (or anything, really) that is inspired by it.

I used the colors in the photo: blue, green and yellowy-orange as well as the house itself.  Around here, the word house is synonymous with "chores!"

No one likes to mow the lawn and each week we have a game of "not it!"  to decide who gets stuck doing it.  We hate it so much that I am determined to buy a John Deere riding mower when I amass enough money.  (Sigh).  I can not wait!

So I thought that the Bugaboo image Stella Summer Block Lawnmower was especially appropriate for my card!  Makes me laugh every time!

I used the sketch over on the Paper Play Sketches site.  It was fun and certainly fit the photo.

Come join the fun!

1 comment:

  1. Your card is adorable. You have a great sense of humor. I don't know where you live, I'm in WI, wish we could get together to craft, hehe.

    ReplyDelete