Tuesday, April 25, 2017

SSS 508


I've been under the weather for the past few days.  Colds on the weekend are the worst!  Today was the first day I felt well enough to head back to the gym.  On my way, I was trying to convince myself why I shouldn't go but I just kept driving.  Finally I arrived and just went in for the class.  Yay me.  I'm a little sore but I'm glad that I went.

I spent the rest of the day catching up on cleaning and finally allowed myself a bit of play time.  I joined in the sketch challenge on the Catch The Bug Challenge blog. 

I have elements of the sketch but I kept changing it a bit until my card was quite different than the sketch! (like my image was too big to fit in the middle like it was supposed to and my secondary rectangle was supposed to have scallops but doesn't)  Oh well.  It's still a cute card.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you for going to class! I'm still trying, lol! Thanks for joining Stella Says Sketch good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining our Stella Says Sketch Challenge over on the Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug blog with this gorgeous creation!- good luck in the draw. Please join us again soon.
    Love
    Jen L
    Bugaboo Dt

    ReplyDelete