Wednesday, March 15, 2017

TMS 394 Lucky You


I'm just finishing up my monthly obligations so I'm free to head off to Arizona.  This is my card using the monthly free From The Heart image.  It's called Lucky Lil' Birdie.  If you purchase and use this image within the month of March, you will get April's image for free.  Who doesn't love free stuff?

I'm using the sketch from the Tuesday Morning Sketch blog.  I needed a sketch to give my mojo a jump-start this morning.  Too many things going on in my brain to allow for much creativity.

I'm also participating in Jeannie's "Lucky Charm" theme over on Dragonfly Journeys.

9 comments:

  1. Very sweet, Jo and great coloring and paper choice !!
    Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Joanna, Love your coloring and use of the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joanna! I love this sweet bird and the color blue with all of the green is just awesome. Thanks so much for joining my Lucky Charms blog challenge and Happy St Patrick's Day!

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute!! Fun and bright card!
    Enjoy your trip to AZ!
    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! I've printed this image out but have let to use it. Love what you did with it. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet lucky bird! Very cute card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Joanna, a gorgeous card love the sketch you have used, spot on with all the elements, have a lovely week... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great use of the Stamp of the Month at From The Heart Stamps! Hope to see you again next month for our progressive challenge where you earn free stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable card Jo!!

    Thanks for joining us @ FTHS for our SOTM challenge. Hope to see you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete