Wednesday, March 1, 2017

SSW2-107: March?!!


Yikes, it is March 1st.

This is the busiest month for me.  There are lots of birthdays and parties to plan (I will have a 14 year old this month, double yikes!!), and of course, Spring Break.  This year we will be driving back to Arizona to see friends in Phoenix and family in Tucson, visit the Meteor Crater, go to the lava tube in Flagstaff and maybe visit Sedona.  Phew, that's a lot to cram into one week off!

But I'm getting ahead of myself, it's only March 1st.  It's a Wednesday so it's time for another challenge on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 blog.  This challenge, we have Sami Stamps for our sponsor.  I'm using her sweet "Frost and Whiskers Friends" image.  How sweet is that cat?!!

Our winner will get a $12 Gift Certificate to the Sami Stamps shop.

We hope that you will join in the fun this fortnight.


2 comments:

  1. Joanna, great card and lovely winter image. Love your pretty ribbon. Have a great week, Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the image and your lovely colours with just that pop of red. Gorgeous.
    Hugs Anne x

    ReplyDelete