Wednesday, December 21, 2016

SSW2 Challenge Waves Goodbye to 2016


Can you believe that 2016 is nearly over?!! Crazy how fast the last few months speed by!

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 is taking a bit of a break for the next couple of weeks.  I don't know about you but I could use some time to finish up last minute details for the holidays.  This will be our last challenge of 2016.

For this challenge we are asking that use your favorite sketch from this year on your card.  I used sketch 103 but rotated it, and made it a rectangle instead of a square.

We have A Day For Daisies as our sponsor.  I'm using Tammy's darling image Penguin In The Sky.  Our winner will get a $12 gift certificate to her store.

We will see you back again on January 17th.

4 comments:

  1. Sweet card and i like the blue/black color combi !

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanna, Your Card is Soooo Cute! Love that image. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas! Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this is one cutie of a card!! Sure do love that little penguin! Merry Christmas and thank you for the card, I love it!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joanna, this is such a sweet penguin image! It is such a cute birthday card! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
    Hugs, Judi

    ReplyDelete