Saturday, November 26, 2016

SS: The Paper Shelter


Happy Saturday after Black Friday!!

I hope you slept in and are planning to do nothing (other than participate in Sketch Saturday's challenge of course!!)  After the week we've had ... we are going to need another holiday, yes?!!

I do not participate in the Black Friday frenzy.  There is nothing that I want enough to get me out of bed early, and venture to a store with 1,000 of my dearest friends.  Yeah ... no.  I'm the sleep in, and provide breakfast to those in my family who get up at 3:00 in the morning type!!

Any who.  Because it IS Saturday, there is another sketch challenge over on the Sketch Saturday blog.  Our sponsor is The Paper Shelter.  I'm using their image: The Most Adorable Snowmen.

Come join in the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment