Wednesday, July 6, 2016

SSW2-93: Bugaboo


Happy Wednesday Peeps

I hope that your Fourth of July weekend was fun.  Ours was, but nothing productive was achieved.  Some of the best weekends ARE lazy and unproductive though!

Since it's Wednesday, that means it's time for another sketch challenge over on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 blog.  I loved Sally's sketch this time ... perfect for using up all those scraps that all paper hoarders have!

This fortnight, we have the fabulous Jodie from Bugaboo Digi-Stamps as our sponsor.  I just love her images.  I'm using the image: "Tulip Hedgie"   I love ALL her hedgies - and soon I will own them all!  Our lucky winner will get SEVEN images.

We'd love to see you join in the fun this time!

5 comments:

  1. Super sweet my friend! Love your hedgie and wonderful coloring! The colors are perfect. And yes, a perfect sketch for those paper hoarded scraps (not that we can relate to that!!! Hahaha!!).

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanna, your Tulip Hedgie is perfectly colored and shaded! I love your stitched square! All the hedgie images are adorable! Love your fun papers and baker's twine. Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs, Judi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Joanna I do love this sweet image and this wonderful Tulip flower, love your pretty colours and great design papers. Your card really puts a smile on my face. Great card as always.

    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a happy card with this beautifully coloured adorable image and pretty coloured papers. Perfect for a hello card.
    Hugs Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a happy little hedgehog. Fun colorful card, love it. Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete