Thursday, May 26, 2016

Stella Says Sketch 409: Hello


I'm supposed to be making a teacher appreciation card but since the child gave me rather specific instructions about its manufacture ... I've kinda hit a snag.

I am allowed to use either a weasel image (of the millions of images I own, can you believe that I don't have a weasel) or I can use a Shakespeare image (again ... don't have one) So I'm wasting time using an image I DO own ... this cute Bugaboo elephant.

I'm using the sketch over on the Catch The Bug site.  It's super cute too.

6 comments:

  1. Is there even such a thing as a Shakespeare image? Sorry I can't help you out with either. Love this elephant image though and your lovely card.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHHH so CUTE!!! Love how the balloon extends beyond the circle and the wonderful color combo! Thanks for joining us for Stella Says Sketch at Catch the Bug Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, this is definitely not a weasel! LOL! This Bugaboo Elephant makes me smile each time I see it. Fabulous coloring and great take on this month's Stella Says Sketch. Thanks for joining Catch the Bug this month, Joanna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is stunning. I love the colors and dies. Great job on the coloring. Thanks for joining us at Catch the bug.

    Billie A DT
    Catch the bug
    Inspiration Destination
    Aud Sentiments
    Creative with Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow i love your card! I you rocked it as a whole! Thanks for joining in with our challeneg over at catch the bug.

    Greetz,
    Marieke

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card - I really may have to case this! Love EVERYTHING about it!
    Thanks so much for joining the May Stella Says Sketch challenge with Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug! We hope you'll join us this week for our new Anything Goes Challenge as well as our Stella Says Sketch June Challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min

    ReplyDelete