Friday, February 12, 2016

Yikes, I Need More Valentines


Since Valentines is two days away ... I should probably be done making these.  Buuuut, as my family and close friends (oh heck, who am I kidding, I think even my garbage man) can attest, I am rarely on time with anything!!

I still need 4 more Valentines.

I decided to use the From The Heart progressive image and make it love note instead of a Christmas card.  This month's image is called, "Snowman and Cocoa"  It's FREE if you participate monthly.  I think it totally works as a valentine because this image is so darn cute (tho I'm only iffy about this wild background paper!) "

But, I need four more of these bad boys so it stays!   Psst: if YOU are the lucky recipient of this valentine, remember that I love you!

I'm participating in the following challenges:
Dragonfly Journeys: Queen of Hearts (that wild paper makes this challenge work!)
Cute Card Thursdays: Sweet Valentines



4 comments:

  1. Hi Joanna! This is such a sweet image for Valentine's Day and the background paper is perfect with it! Thanks so much for joining my challenge this week :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Joanna ! This image is perfect for Valentine Wishes and you did a great job coloring.

    Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month February Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun coloring and papers - love it!! Thanks for joining the Challenge at From The Heart Stamps this month!

    Lyn T
    https://mypurplehouse.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete