Wednesday, January 20, 2016

SSW2-Beccy's Place


It's Wednesday again, my peeps
(is just me or does the week following a long weekend just seem ... somehow... longer?!!)

It's time for another fun challenge over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.  This week we have a new sketch and a brand NEW sponsor.

Drumroll please:  Introducing Beccy from Beccy's Place.  She's offering up three digi-images or one set from her shop to the winner of our challenge.  It's a great prize ... I found LOTS of images that I wanted!

I'm using one of the cuties from her Cuddlebug's Set for my card.  I paired the image with a phrase from Memory Box and little bees  are from Stampin Up.

Ready to see the sketch?  Here it is:

6 comments:

  1. I love this, he is a hoot. Great coloring and love the way you glossed up his glasses. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fantastic fun image and it really pops on those papers Jo. I love it.
    Hope you have a good week, hugs Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missed this cute Cuttlebug image! Love everything about your card ~ especially the vine die cut and that perfect sentiment! Hope your family is doing well...things are very busy on this end with being RS president. Have a great week!
    Hugs, Judi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, this sure is a sweetie of a card! Adorable image for sure. And I love the dies you used. Couldn't be more perfect!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so cute! Love the glossing accents on his glasses. Have a super weekend. Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super little fella and a gorgeous card, Jx

    ReplyDelete