Saturday, December 19, 2015

From the Heart: Bearly Hanging on Here


I just finished making a card for the youngest kiddo to give to his teacher today.  "No pink or purple and NOTHING cutesy" were his instructions.  I managed to do it (but only JUST) If I have time, I'll post a picture of THAT card.  But immediately after making the teacher card, I felt compelled to make the youngest's Christmas card.  Just to be obnoxious, I made sure to include pink AND cutesy on his card.  Sorry buddy.  This is my style.  Deal with it!

Here's  my card for the From The Heart challenge this month.  It was a cute bear with a huge stack of presents.  I decided to blow up the image and focus on the best part ... the friendship.

I'm using the sketch from Taylored Expressions.  It's so open that lots of different interpretations are possible.  I just did the sketch ... no bingo.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet card, Joanna and i like how you´ve cropped the image. Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month December Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanna, this is adorable. I love the way you cropped him and your coloring looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete