Monday, November 16, 2015

DP: Sketch Saturday


I'm just waiting for the "big" storm to arrive.

Initially they predicted 22 inches for us and now it's been downgraded to 12 inches.  Since the hubby and I spent all weekend battening down the hatches, we've jinxed ourselves.  We will get a dusting and that's it!

Sketch Saturday has a fun sketch this week.  But because I can't leave well enough alone (and MY image was long rather than tall), I had to rotate the inner rectangle.  I still like how it looks.

I'm using a fun image from Doodle Pantry.  This is Charlie Reindeer and he is available in the as a pre-colored image as well as line art.  The pre-colored images make for super quick cards (like when you are panicking about the lack of Christmas cards in your stack!)

2 comments:

  1. He looks fun Joanna, I still have half of my cards to make, Christmas is really creeping up on me this time. Hugs Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! Love that image and it's coloured beautifully :) Fun papers too. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete