Saturday, July 4, 2015

Tuesday Morning Sketch 307

Happy Fourth of July Baby!

Just waiting for the sun to go down so I can give my little darlings sparklers and sit with the neighbors, drink some wine and set a few things on fire.  I love living outside the city limits!

I wanted to share my card for a few challenges.  I used the sketch over at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

I'm also creating a card for Jeannie's "You Are My Sunshine" challenge  over on Dragonfly Journeys.  I knew that I had to use this image when I read her theme.  Talk about being perfect.

I'm also using this for the Fresh Brewed Blog challenge of Movies.  My movie is "Empire of the Sun."  A bit intense at times, but really, REALLY good (plus it stars John Malkovitch and Christian (aka: so very yummy) Bale)  When I married my sweetie, I knew that I was required to watch war movies with him.  This movie is pretty darn good.

Off to go grill.  I hope your holiday is fun too!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Joanna! What a super darling card you've created here and so perfect for the holiday today too. Enjoy the time with your family, and thanks so much for joining in my challenge!

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joanna this is so perfect for our ‘LETS GO TO THE MOVIES’ theme. Just love the colours and design. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Fresh Brewed Designs DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card for Dragonfly Journeys and Fresh Brewed plus a patriotic theme all wrapped up in one! Have a great week!
    Hugs, Judi

    ReplyDelete