Wednesday, July 15, 2015

SSW2-61: DigiStamp Boutique


Welcome back to another Wednesday challenge over on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 blog.  This week we have another sketch and the return of Sally-Ann from DigiStamp Boutique. 

I loved Sally's sketch this week.  It was totally easy and it let me use a bunch of wild papers.  I love how bright my card turned out!  I know that I will use this sketch again.

I chose to use The Cluck Cluck set for my card. This set is seriously cute.  It comes with four darling images AND four equally cute coordinating phrases.  Sally-Ann is offering our winner a £10 voucher to her store.

I really DO hope to see you join in the fun.


Psst: look below to see a picture of the 'fam' in Alaska.


6 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Joanna, love this image and such pretty colours love the use of the dark red with the peach a colour combo I haven't thought of. What a great family photo you all look rather cold but I guess if it was winter there would have been hat, gloves, scarves and really warm jackets. As I said before Alaska is on my bucket list. Take care and have a great week.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Joanna, I love the warmth and brightness of this card too! Such a fun image and love how you colored your chickie up! I love the family pic too! Looks like you had a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely picture of you all Joanna, it looks like you were having a great time.
    Love this image and love how your deep red sets off your peach papers.
    Wish I could get my twine bows to look as lovely as yours do too.
    Hugs
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Chick!! I love your card - so FUN!! Wonderful picture of your family!! I have always wanted to visit Alaska - definitely on my "Bucket" List!!
    Blessings and hugs to you!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card! So cute. Great family photo too! Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun and fabulous card Joanna!!! Love your image. I too will use this sketch again.

    Great family photo! Hubby and I were talking about an Alaskan cruise for our anniversary. Looks like a wonderful adventure.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete