Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Your Smile


Finishing up all my progressive challenges.  This one is from Gerda Steiner.  How cute is this little guy?  I just found her digital images and I think that I will "need" several more of them soon. I love the chubby little legs on this little guy!

I'm using the sketch from over at Sketch Saturday.  It was perfect for this image.

In other news, my oldest MAY have set a world record for orthodontics.  He had them on for 22 hours before he managed to touch them off, thus requiring another visit to the orthodontist.  I'm getting to know the office staff fairly well now!

3 comments:

  1. Right, this is such a cutie !! Sweet Card and great coloring - love his hair !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right! Gerda's images are adorable and your card is so perfect for our hot weather! Who doesn't love watermelon!!! Love that sentiment too!
    Hugs, Judi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute Joanna. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete