Sunday, July 19, 2015

72 Hour Challenge: Gerda Steiner


I had a 10 minute breather between all the fun and craziness that goes along with the birthday of a 10 year-old (yes, I will freely admit that I am downstairs in my studio, hiding from my children ... shhh).

After home-made waffles, presents, and a trip to see Jurassic World with 12 of his favorite friends ... I'm exhausted.  We still have tacos and another dinosaur movie to get through before I can put my slippers on and waddle off to bed.

But, during my breather, I whipped this up to participate in the 72 hour challenge over at Gerda Steiner.  I'm using the sketch from the Crazy 4 Challenges blog.  I love how my card turned out.

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet little guy, and good for you for sneaking away for some crafting time!

    Jeannie T.
    My Current Blog Challenge - You're So Crafty!
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well isn't this the cutest card ever!!! So darn sweet! Hope you're recovered from your son's big birthday bash!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats that you did the 72h challenge - i don´t find time...... It´s a cute Card and your coloring Looks great.

    ReplyDelete