Saturday, October 25, 2014

It's a Very Doodle Pantry Christmas



I spent today trying to get ready for Christmas.  First I exercised so I can fit my bootay in the slinky dress I want to wear for Mr. Blog's Company Christmas party.  This event stresses me out beyond belief.  I usually start to freak out about it around ... oh, June!

Today, I may have done so many leg exercises that sitting will be a problem later this weekend!  But sitting is over-rated anyway, just saying.  After I crawled home, I decided to try and knock out as many Christmas cards as possible.

I used some of my Doodle Pantry images and a few of my favorite sketch challenges for inspiration.  The cards came together so quickly.  For my first card I used Quirky Snowmen and the Tuesday Morning Sketch.

My next card I used the sketch over at Sweet Sunday Sketches and Doodle Pantry's Holly Wreath.

Are YOU ready for Christmas?!!


3 comments:

  1. Both cards are lovely Joanna. Adorable snowman :). Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both beautiful!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at TMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Joanna! I hope your legs didn't cramp too badly, lol!

    ReplyDelete