Monday, August 11, 2014

FTH: Challenge 76


It's time for another challenge over at From the Heart Stamps.  There is a sketch AND a twist: ribbons and bows.  I went ahead and did both.

I used the set called Birdbrain Wine.  I love those birds and this one is perfect!  I wish I were sitting with my sister, admiring the sunset from her backyard chairs and ... yes, enjoying a glass of Cabernet.  I'm feeling a bit homesick this week.

I hope you will stop in over at the FTH blog and join in the challenge.  Don't forget, this month you have 2 weeks to find time to participate.

2 comments:

  1. Fun Image and you did a great job with the sketch !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lost my comment I wrote you... I hate that...love that image and your card. I bought that image but haven't used yet so thanks for the inspiration .

    ReplyDelete