Wednesday, May 7, 2014

SSW2-13: Meljen's Designs


Hiya peeps.

I'm exhausted and sadly, it is ONLY Wednesday.  Last week we only had a three day work week and so when I woke up, I was a little sad to realize that we still have 2 more days in this week ((whimper)).  Thankfully, there is not much longer for school.  Unfortunately, I signed the kiddos up for Science Camp beginning in June and that starts at 8:00 ... rather like school huh?!!

Since it's Wednesday,  that means it's time for another challenge over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.  When I first saw Sally's sketch I was a bit overwhelmed.  That's a whole 'lotta' something going on on the card, huh?!!  But I DO like how my card turned out so all my whining was for nothing!  I needed a baby card so the inside reads, "Congratulations on your new little monkey." All my phrases are computer generated.  I love how versatile digi-images are!

Melissa from Meljen's Designs is our sponsor.  I love her images.  So cute and sooo many options to choose from.  She's offering 4 uncolored images as the prize this week.

Hope to see you playing this week.


10 comments:

  1. Joanna, this is a super cute baby card. Love how you added the bananas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You weren't monkeying around with this card (haha!), it's adorable!!! Fabulous making it a baby card. And those bananas are marvelous...you are so clever! Rest up!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. A delightful card, and I love the bananas and your inside sentiment - just perfect, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very cute Joanna I love your colour combo on this card its really striking and making it into a babies card is a really good idea. Love those banana embellishments just the perfect embellishments for your card. You only have 2 days to go for the rest of the week. Take care and have a lovely week and enjoy your spring days and I hope that snow has now stopped.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card super cute. Are those bananas stamps? If so where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joanna, I love this image also and love how versatile it is too! Your inside saying is too cute! He is just the cutest monkey and I always love those bananas! What a perfect baby card! It's always so much fun to see what your create since I last visited. I adore the creative knockouts! Have a great week!
    Hugs, Judi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joanna - that image is so sweet!! And I just love the bananas - totally make me SMiLE!! Wonderful card!!
    Wishing you a very Blessed Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a Super fun image. I love the the cute little bananas on the corners. Have a wonderful Mothers day.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  9. those bananas are the perfect emebellishment for your darling monkey card.!! Soo stinkin cute!!! Happy Mother's day! Have a great weekend!
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card. I love the idea with bananas :) Hugs, Diana

    ReplyDelete