Wednesday, January 29, 2014

SSW2: Sami Stamps

Geez, can you believe that it's the last week of January already?  Yikes.

This week over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 we have an added twist AND a new sponsor: Sami Stamps.  First a bit about the challenge.  Your mission, should you chose to accept it is to pick your favorite sketch from the month and then add paper piecing.  Easy Peasy.  Our prize is $12 to spend in the Sami Stamps Etsy shop.

I chose to go with the sketch from the start of the month and even better yet, the start of the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 blog!  I loved it's quirky squares.



Here's a bit more about Sami Stamps:

Hello! I’m so happy to be here as a Sponsor for Sweet Sketch Wednesday! Sami Stamps provides a variety of high quality Digital Stamps in both JPEG and PNG formats. I hope you enjoy crafting with Sami Stamps as much as I enjoy illustrating them!

If you’re having fun here, please feel free to come check us out!

Click on a link to Visit our...
We really do hope that you play this week.

8 comments:

  1. Darling card Joanna. Love your paper piecing on this adorable image. Great job! I so want to make a card. Maybe tonight or tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just fantastic, Joanna! I love your use of the papers but still showcasing the fun image! Great job!
    I'm Kelly, the newest Secret Sister and Imke's long time friend :) I Look forward to crafting with you! (btw, I'm a big reading fan, too!) x0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joanna! What a great card! I love the embossed paper and that plaid umbrella is just adorable. I hope you are doing well. Take care!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Joanna! I totally like this image and you did a great job with paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your saying is so perfect, love it. Great paper piecing and darling card.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun AND fabulous Joanna! Love, love, love your paper piecing of this sweet image. What wonderful papers. And that swirl is the most perfect addition too.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the sentiment you have used for your card. I love the your red color scheme. This is an image I am going to have to get. You and Kathie really made it come to life. Have a great weekend.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. You nailed it this week girlfriend, love your card, awesome image to paper piece great minds think a like. You used my favourite sketch and I adore your colour combo. Love your sentiment you used on your card as well. Take care and have a great week.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete