Thursday, April 4, 2013

Holy Batman!!!


I wanted to share with you another card I made for Sweet Sketch Wednesday's current sketch challenge.  I really wanted to use a star background for my CB folder but with all the thousands of folder's that I own, apparently I do NOT have stars.  I may have to change that and soon (because I'm pretty sure that they've MADE one!!)

Today is the last day of our Spring Break so all the little things that we've put off (homework, laundry, housecleaning) Blah!  Hope your week is fantastic.

7 comments:

  1. It is a fantastic card Jo. I love the colors, love the sketch and I do love how you colored the little bat boy!!! Great job, darling card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable Joanna! Love your image and those bright reds and oranges! A perfect boy birthday card.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Cute!! Love the colors!! I think I need to get this image - as Linda said, perfect for a boy birthday card =)
    Love it!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, love how the image just pops! You have been a very busy little bee this week. LOL! Have a great weekend.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous colors and papers and the embossed white background is perfect! Love the stars too!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ker-pow! This is great batman!!! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Joanna I can tell you have son's what an awesome little masculine card. It's wonderfully bright what little boys wouldn't love this card. I too love your colours. Awesome card your so talented.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete