Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sweet Sketch Wednesday #180: Sassy Cheryl

 
It's the middle of the week again.  Can you believe it?  Still packing up my house so days are merging into each other.  Gosh I'll be glad when this is all over.  Last weekend, in a move to be more efficient, Ken packed up most of our electronics and moved them to the new house.  I was a bit surprised (and more than a little cranky) when I tried to print .... but there was no printer available.  NOT a great start to a crafting session, especially when using digis!  But it all worked out!
 
This week over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday Arlana has given us  a great sketch to work with ... lots of layers.  My favorite!

Our sponsor this week is Cheryl from Sassy Cheryl images.  And here is a chance to meet the girl in her own words:

"Hi everyone! Sassy Cheryl here and I’m so happy to be sponsoring the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge this week.

I have been creating graphics and have licensed my work to companies such as Kohl's, Hobby Lobby and Shopko, among others, for over eight years.
 I started creating digital images about twelve years ago. I absolutely LOVE to draw and always carry a small sketchbook for those times when a bit of inspiration hits. It's been a lifelong dream to become a working artist, and besides deadlines, I LOVE everything about what I do!"

So come join in the fun.  Sassy Cheryl's is offering our winner a $5 gift certificate for her store.
If you still need some inspiration, stop by the site to see what my teamies made.  Be sure and leave them some love while you are there.



6 comments:

  1. Hi Joanna, happy moving I can't stand it thankfully we've been in this home for nearly 9 years. Good excuse for a major clean out as I'm a bit of a horder. Love your card and this sweet image. Great colours and the perfect little girls card. Take care have a great week and happy shifting.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Love the perfect papers that you used. Good luck with the move. Have a super week.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo, I love Sassy Cheryl's images and you did a perfect coloring job on this one. I love your card, love the reds and blues and love this sketch. Fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, I didn't realize your were in the middle of a move. It is so hard. I hate it because your never know where that "one thing" is that you are looking for. Hope thing settle down. I love your adorable image. She is really a cutie. I love your choice of papers and how you colored her up. Sooo cute!!
    Take Care, hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is fabulous and the colors are great.
    Men what? The main thing all electrical devices work first.LOL! I hope you're nearly there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Joanna!! Sassy Sally is my favorite =)
    Really cute card!! Hope you will be settled soon - moving is so stressful!!
    Blessings to you!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete