Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Preparing My August Shower kit


I try to make a card from every kit that I make.  Usually it shows me that I need to put in more paper or something to make it pop.  Most times, I send the card to whomever is getting the kit ... sometimes (grin) I like the card too much to part with, and I keep it.

I made a whole kit with the theme of coffee.  Jessica likes to drink it, and ... well, it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Honestly, coffee is the LAST thing on my mind right now.  It is crazy hot here and I ... am seriously sunburned from our time at the pool yesterday.  Today I have another whole day at the park, mini golf course, and then football practice to look forward to.  I find myself yearning for the cooler days of fall and maybe a little Mommy time ... by myself.

Stamps: MFT: Ala Mode: Miss You A Latte, phrases: Stampin' Up!
Accessories: MS punch

2 comments:

  1. Joanna, i´m sure Jessica like the kit. Your card is wonderful. I like the "a la modes" and the flowery DP is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bold papers with this fab image! Great design too! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete