Friday, August 10, 2012

Mojo Monday 253


Today is a quickie post.  I wanted to get one last update on the blog in before my horde of relatives descend on the house.  I'm packing up the computer so that my dining room can be used for eating.  Crazy idea huh?!!

I loooved the  Mojo Monday sketch and had to participate this week.  I rotated it and angled the ribbon hootie.

Thanks for stopping in today

Challenges:
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant: Ribbon
Mojo Monday: Sketch 253

Stamps:
Art Impressions: Gladys,  Whippersnapper phrase

4 comments:

  1. great card, Joanna! thanks for sharing it with us at the TPE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo, I love this image and how you colored her. Such a fun card and beautiful papers. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely creation hun! Thanks for playing along at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That really makes me smile. Fun sentiment and image !

    ReplyDelete