Tuesday, May 15, 2012

How to Catch an Elephant


I got a chance to play on Mother's Day so I wanted to try out Jen's Deconstructed sketch.  I REALLY like her sketches.  I usually always want to give them a whirl.

The reason that I chose to work with Jellybean, aside from being such a cute image, is in honor of my oldest's favorite book: How To Catch an Elephant, by Amy Schwartz.

If you haven't read it, I highly recommend it.  In case you are wondering the secret to catching an elephant, you need to follow your uncle's advice and take to the jungle "3 cakes, 2 raisins, 1 telescope, and a pair of tweezers."





2 comments:

  1. So cute Jo. Love the sketch you used and the colors. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take with this sketch and the elephant looks super cute !

    ReplyDelete