Friday, April 27, 2012

And ... another teacher appreciation card

OK, I promise this is the last MFT card for a while!

Today has NOT been a great day.  While mowing the lawn, I tripped over a hose left out and landed in the bushes.  Not only did I rip my pants, but I bruised my backside.  Then ... (as if that wasn't terrible enough) I managed to lock myself out of the house and had to hobble (with my behind hanging out) around to the front of the house where I knew there was a spare key hidden.  And then it started to rain. 

I took it as a sign that God wanted me to stamp and not mow the lawn.  I'm looking forward to tomorrow being better.

Card recipe:
Stamps: MFT: Cowboy
Accessories: MFT dies, copics, CB folder, ribbon,

3 comments:

  1. Joanna, I am so sorry you had such a bad morning but you made me smile. I think God was definitely telling you to stamp. Your card is so cute and sweet. Love how you colored him. Great card and great job on the design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanna, I think you have made the best of this bad morning. Your card is super sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the embossing behind that adorable cowboy , what a super image , and what a fantastic card , gorgeous colours Great work .
    Well done
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete