Thursday, March 15, 2012

Baby, I'm born to be wild!

Happy Thursday!

Thankfully this week is nearly over, just two days of school to get through (AND two more playdates - what dork scheduled THAT?!! Oh wait, that would be me) and then it's all downhill toward the weekend.

Unfortunately the weekend prolly won't be terribly restful since it's Caleb's 9th birthday party on Saturday. Yikes, I still have cupcakes and gift bags left to make!

But TODAY, I got time to play. I wanted to use Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch. It was cute and I needed more (you guessed it) birthday cards. I inked up Blanche from Art Impressions, who is, without a doubt, one of my FAVORITE summer images.

(Sigh) Off to bake the cupcakes.

4 comments:

  1. Super funny these Ladies von AI !! Great card and coloring, Joanna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanna, this card is delightful! So fun and so beautifully designed. I love your coloring and love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Jo, this is so cute, and I love what you did with the layout! Great coloring, too! Awesome creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is way to cute! I love this image and you have done a beautiful job of showcasing her. Love your coloring and fun card.

    ReplyDelete