Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Inky Impressions "Bling and Pearls" Challenge 44

Yay, it's Wednesday so that means it's time for another Inky Impressions Challenge! This week we want you to use bling or pearls or heck ... maybe both like I did.

This week I used Angelica's Snowman. I think Angelica is my current favorite.

This week I used Taylor's sketch. I shifted the brads to curl around the circle. My colors were inspired by my buddy Lena. She challenged the group to use both a snowman and the color purple. Check and CHECK!

So hurry over to the Inky Impressions Challenge blog and upload your card. Please use the keyword IIC44, so that everyone will be able to enjoy your fantastic creation. This might be YOUR week to be selected as a Top 3 or a winner!

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Joanna, love this colour choice they work so well together. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card!!! Totally love all the scrummy embellies xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, this is gorgeous! I love these colors and papers.


    ~Cheryl~

    National Wear Red for Women day is coming up on February 3, 2012. Please wear red and help raise awareness of the signs of heart disease, stroke, & heart attack and how women can live heart healthier lives. To learn more, visit the Wear Red for Women or the American Heart Association websites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, very sweet. Love the colours.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love these colors together. Your coloring is fantastic. Great job with the sketch! Thank you for playing along with TESC.
    Hugs,

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete