Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Oh, Look ... another birthday card

You are probably going to get sick of birthday cards from me this month! Sorry.

This time I used a ribbon slide stamp from DRS Designs. The sentiment and butterfly are both from DRS and work well together. I love brown and pink, and the card will be perfect for my pink loving niece!

I tried to Cor-dinations paper but ended up scratching the base when I tried to sand the dots. In the end I put it away and just did the old fashioned way with white ink. Apparently I need to work on my sanding technique!

Stamps: All stamps from DRS designs
Accessories: Ribbon, Crystal Effects, Swiss Dots CB folder, copics, all ink: Memento

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you can find a good use for the other piece? I love the sentiment here!!! and your neice will love all that pink :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and layout! I think this one is so cute!

    ReplyDelete