Friday, February 26, 2010

Challenge #19 Sketch


Have you checked out KL SNS's new Saturday Challenge? Risa has a new sketch for us to try out.

The timing was perfect. I need a baby card. My great nephew Dylan will be born in two weeks. Great nephew ... doesn't that phrase make me seem a million years old? Eek!

The High Hopes stamp Baby Shower was PERFECT! I used my Score-Pal and a Stampin Up punch to faux emboss it and voila! The perfect card to give my niece. Now all I have to do is finish her quilt. Ugh.

There IS a fabulous prize to be won if you whip something fabulous up and post to the site, using Mr. Linky. Head on over now!

3 comments:

  1. This is really adorable, Joanna, and I love the faux embossing of the starts. GREAT job! Good luck with the quilt. I am sure she will love it. :) Kel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Joanna! Your niece will love this! Baby cards are one of my favorite to make....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joanna,
    I am a sucker for baby cards and yours is no exception to that. Your card is beautiful, your image is adorable and your detailing is fab!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete